I never
intended to become a philosopher.
I began as a pharmacist
and learned that life is both fragile and precious. Later,
photography taught me to notice what often goes unseen: a face, a
winter light, a fleeting moment. Writing gave these experiences a
voice.
For me, art is not self-expression. It is
attention.
I am not searching for extraordinary things. I
am searching for the meaning hidden within ordinary ones.
I
believe that beauty appears when we truly look, that memory lives in
small details, and that silence is not emptiness but a form of
presence.
The Szigetingy Philosophy grew from this
conviction: that the deepest experiences of life are often the
quietest.
I do not wish to invent new worlds.
I
wish to notice the light, the fragility, the human closeness, and
those rare moments when we feel at home in the world.
György
Németh
Author of the Szigetingy Philosophy | Szingy Gallery
Budapest
Gyorgy Nemeth, Pharmacist, Visual Artist, Writer, Founder of Szingy Gallery Budapest, Author of the Szigetingy Philosophy | Németh György, gyógyszerész, vizuális művész, író, a Szingy Galéria Budapest alapítója, a Szigetingy Filozófia szerzője
2026. október 3., szombat
György Németh – Ars Poetica
Feliratkozás:
Megjegyzések küldése (Atom)
Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése